Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I purchased a Horizon Fitness Elite 2.1R exercise bike from…

Customer Question
I purchased a Horizon...

I purchased a Horizon Fitness Elite 2.1R exercise bike from a friend but the electronic "dashboard" does not seem to work after I have plugged it in and turned on the switch on the back.

Technician's Assistant: What Horizon Fitness model do you have?

2.1 R

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Horizon Fitness? What have you tried so far?

Today was the first time I tried it. I tried taking the plug out of the outlet and reinserting it, as well as taking the jack out of the bike itself and reinserting it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician