Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a Weslo Cadence 400cs treadmill that I am

Customer Question
I have a Weslo...

I have a Weslo Cadence 400cs treadmill that I am experiencing a problem with. As soon as it's plugged in it starts running very fast and doesn't respond to the speed control. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Weslo model do you have?

Cadence 400cs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Weslo? What have you tried so far?

It has just started as far as I know. My wife and son use it and have not reported problems but I went to use it yesterday and had the problem. I have removed the control panel to check if slide speed control was functioning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** the only issue.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Joshua B,
 replied 1 month ago
Joshua B

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician