Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

We have a Horizon T51 and it will not turn on. I have

Customer Question
We have a Horizon...

We have a Horizon T51 and it will not turn on. I have unplugged it, plugged it back in, pushed the reset button, taken out the safety key and reinserted it several times and the user interface board does not light up. The power button lights up so I know it is getting electricity. I replaced a circuit board in it about 4 years ago. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

About five days ago.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

What do you mean by "serviced"?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/21/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the

right answer to your exercise equipment question.
The power board itself may be defective, by the sound of it (given that you say the user

interface board does not light up.) Replacing it may be the most practical thing to try first.

(If you have a voltage meter, though, measuring the output lines from the power supply board

first, to see whether one voltage is 'missing', would make more sure of the replacement of the

power board being the right thing to do.)

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech