Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

My Nordic track c2500 treadmill just beeps. Won't do

Customer Question
My Nordic track c2500...

My Nordic track c2500 treadmill just beeps. Won't do anything else

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic track c2500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

It started doing it a long time ago, like maybe a year and haven't messed with it until now. Trying to see if there is a way to reset it. That used to work before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/21/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is there an error code showing on the display?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would prefer a call but it's 3:30 in the morning. Could it be at another time?

You can ignore any automated call offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

Does anything show on the display at all?

Do you plan on carrying out the troubleshooting and repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?

Do you have a voltmeter available to carry out some tests?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a volt meter and am trying to trouble shoot myself
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a voltmeter and am wanting to troubleshoot with help from you

Ok, first can you confirm the input voltage that is going into the machine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
120 AC

Can you remove the covers to access the internal circuit board, and let me know what the output from it is measuring?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just saw that you responded. Will try to do that tomorrow, (Sunday) and get back to you

Ok, let me know how it goes...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I removed the cover but am unsure where to touch the prongs of the voltmeter to get the output Reading.

Can you see a red and black wire, near the center of the board?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I see a red and black together near the top and near the bottom. Both about center. Also a word came off when the console dropped a little. Don't think it was plugged into anything before anyway.
Pete, Electronic Engineer