Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

My Lifespan Boost Treadmill has died. The display panel

Customer Question
My Lifespan Boost Treadmill...

My Lifespan Boost Treadmill has died. The display panel lighs up, but the tread mill does not go

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your LifeSpan equipment?

Last time I used it I tried to increase the Speed, I think went at 2 KM and hour, but I could not increase the speed, then I stopped it stopped all of a sudden, after that it woud not move

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

I got it for a birthday present 3 years ago, I have not had it serviced, The oil that came with leaked out of the bottle, si I have not oiled it for some time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of any thing else.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/21/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 2 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi, if you have not lubricated it, then your going to need some Parts to get it going again. You will need : both belts, deck, Motor control board.
You can order from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician