Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

It goes on but belt doesn't move. Pro-Form 505. It's just…

Customer Question
It goes on but...

It goes on but belt doesn't move.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Pro-Form 505

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

It's just started. I looked underneath to see if anything was causing a jam.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/21/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Matthew, Technician replied 2 months ago
Matthew
Matthew, Technician
Experience: 20+ years in Electronics, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Customer Service, Quality Control, Document Control, and Maintenance w/ 10+ in fitness equipment. All brands/models
These treadmills are finicky. They are simple machines that unfortunately no longer have reset buttons. They only have “troubleshooting steps,” and then you either purchase a part to fix it, or you get lucky and get the part under warranty. Now tell me this....have you attempted to do a calibration sequence to see if you can even get it to move the belt yet?
treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician