Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My old treadmill will not run. S/N 04TP25011. It's been

Customer Question
Hello, My old treadmill...

Hello, My old treadmill will not run. S/N 04TP25011. It's been unused for several years. The drive motor for the belt turns freely and I can make the tread go just by walking/pushing on it. The incline motor appears to be frozen as it just humms. I was on it for about 30 min at 3 MPH and it quit and won't start now. It has shown several error messages (22, 26, 30, 31 & 17) but the most recent and repeated message is 31. As soon as I enter the weight and push start it beeps 3X and ERR shows and stays lit in the incline window. Any suggestions or help? Thanks, Clair

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

After I tried using it for the first time after years sitting in storage.

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Unknown. probably when new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/19/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Clair,

What is your zip code? This type of issue will require a technician to come out.

No thanks. If you can't help me resolve this then forget it. I want my money refunded as promised.