Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

It hasn. It hasn't been used for quite awhile, and when I…

Customer Question
It hasn't been used...

It hasn't been used for quite awhile, and when I tried to start it today it didn't come on. What happened?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/18/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.