Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I'm in Provo Utah. I have a 12 year old Nordictrack

Customer Question
I'm in Provo Utah...

I'm in Provo Utah. I have a 12 year old Nordictrack treadmill. Who can service and repair the machine. It isn't working correctly?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

It's my wife's machine. She hasn't used it much for a few years. She stepped on to it a few weeks ago and it didn't "go". I unplugged it to see if it would "reset". It started up and then quit. I've just been slow to reach out to find the repair source

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Have the technician call my cell phone please. (###) ###-####
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Matthew, Technician replied 7 months ago
Matthew
Matthew, Technician
Experience: 20+ years in Electronics, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Customer Service, Quality Control, Document Control, and Maintenance w/ 10+ in fitness equipment. All brands/models
Hello- Unfortunately, at this time, we personally do not schedule repair techs for our clients. This is due to the fact that if we schedule it, there are high chances that there will be scheduling conflicts between the techs and yourself (since we would be. 3rd party). For this reason, we provide you with phone numbers to readily available technicians that may be able to schedule your visit and repair. Lucky for you, the manufacturer of Nordic Track products are actually located in Logan Utah and should have a tech nearby ready to assist. Just call the Nordic Track number and have a non warranty service call set up. Their number is :1-***-***-****. A 2nd option is the sears technicians. They are also qualified to work on your machine. Their number is: 1-***-***-****. Thank you
for contacting Just answer. If you decide to that you need troubleshooting advice, please come back and see us and we can steer you in the right direction. Regards ***** ***** a wonderful week.