Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Everyoung treadmill motor which is surging. Does…

Customer Question
I have a Everyoung...

I have a Everyoung treadmill motor which is surging. Does treadmilltech have any clues?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

It is an Everyoung, as I said above. The model is an 88800F.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

I bought the treadmill for the motor, to re-purpose it for a piece of equipment. After scrapping the treadmill, I bench tested the motor, and it worked fine. I then index marked the brushes and case, before I took it apart to machine the end cap & install some SS mounts I made. After I put it back together, it pulsed. I haven't been able to find anyone who knows what the problem is, or had ever SEEN the problem. If I let the motor run while pulsing, after about 30 seconds, it auto stops with an 'E2' error.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/17/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.