Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Have a vision Fitness T9500 treadmill that is squeaking when…

Customer Question
Have a vision Fitness...

Have a vision Fitness T9500 treadmill that is squeaking when in use. Does it need to be lubricated?

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

This past week. Use it every day

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

Never has been.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I service it myself? or do I call someone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/16/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Matthew, Technician replied 7 months ago
Matthew
Matthew, Technician
Experience: 20+ years in Electronics, Mechanical, Service, Repair, Customer Service, Quality Control, Document Control, and Maintenance w/ 10+ in fitness equipment. All brands/models
Hi- I’d be happy to help you with this. Can you tell me if the squeak is coming from the treadmill’s frame? Or is it coming from the underside of the walk belt (under your feet) as you walk? And is it only when you walk on it? Or does it squeak even when it is running without you on it?