Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

A pro-former crosswalk 415 treadmill it starts the belt

Customer Question
A pro-former crosswalk 415...

A pro-former crosswalk 415 treadmill it starts the belt moves just a little and then stops

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Pro-for model no 83124723.1 crosswalk 415 it starts and the belt moves just a little and then stops

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Haven't used it for a few years because it hasn't worked I've looked to see if any wires were off the board everything looked good

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/14/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 8 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi you need a new Motor control board. You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com