Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Need a repairman in my area. Momentum g 3.2. A few years I…

Customer Question
Need a repairman in...

Need a repairman in my area

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Momentum g 3.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

A few years I lost the instruction cable snapped most likely

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.