Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

How much does this cost? How will i know? Diamondbackfitness…

Customer Question
How much does this...

How much does this cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Fitness Equipment Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How will i know?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Diamondbackfitness model 1180-er

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just started today -- electrical display turned off suddenly don't know what to try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will this cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
I was using my diamondbackfitness 1180-er this morning -- it started up fine, as usual. Part of the way through my workout the display turned off and the resistance appears to have gone back to neutral (off/no added resistance). I cannot get it to restart.
Please tell new what might be wrong and how I might fix it. Thanks!
Or if fixing is even feasible sounding. It looks like replacement parts are very limited...
12/12/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried leaving it unplugged for 1 hour, then powering it on again?

There is no plug. It starts when you start moving on it and press the start key, I think.