Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

It stops in the middle of a workout. I lubricated the belt.

Customer Question
It stops in the middle...
It stops in the middle of a workout. I lubricated the belt. Still, same issue. I replaced the control board, same issue, but now speed is off as well. Did a calibration test. Also reset the console. Speed still off & still stops mid work out.
JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: Proform 795 sl
JA: How long has this been going on with your ProForm? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s been going on for about 2 weeks
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Lubricant, replaced control board, calibration test, console reset
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
12/13/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the treadmill?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Old - 15 yrs

Unfortunately, the treadmill will need to be looked at locally to determine the exact issue instead of replacing and hoping it works.

What is your zip code?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
21640

Please try this company:

The TreadMill Guy

42 Ashlar Hill Ct Parkville, MD 21234

(###) ###-####/p>
Harry, Customer Service