Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill, first it was the belt and I fix that, then it…

Customer Question
My treadmill, first it...

My treadmill, first it was the belt and I fix that, then it was the button on the right side that controls the speed; they do not work. Now I can't get the incline to go down.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

NordicTrack C700 Model NTL16915.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C700? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased this brand new in August and have had issues since. I did everything in the manual for the incline such as pushing the STOP button and the SPEED increase button, then I tried the STOP button and the decrease button, nothing is working. I never got the buttons to work for the quick speed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No other than can someone pick this up because its not worth the money I have spent and its only been 5 months

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/12/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help with my question and any suggestions you can provide.

How old is the treadmill?

I just purchased the treadmill in August 2017. It is only 5 months old

That is good news because it is still under warranty so it can be repaired or replaced by NordicTrack.

Please call 1(###) ###-####to start the process.