Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a landice em-11475. I am having difficulty turning

Customer Question
unit off. Once Its on...
I have a landice em-11475. I am having difficulty turning unit off. Once Its on and I run a program..the machine will...after a short period of time...stop the time countdown and start program over again. Also beeps intermittently. This behavior began after unplugging and not using the unit for approximately 8 weeks. I have run the diagnostic program that indicates there are no problems. Is there a way to try to reset?
JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment?
Customer: Landice EM-11475
JA: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Did you read my initial query?
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have run a diagnostic that indicates there are no issues. The unit has been unplugged/inactive for 8 weeks and I just started using it again when problem began. Previous to that no problems.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/12/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you going to text me your recommendation for a fix?

How old is the equipment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
8-9 Year’s old.

Please double check the model.

I do not see a model EM-11475

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Model E7...sorry.

Unfortunately, it is outside of warranty so it would need to be looked at locally by a technician in your area.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service