Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My Vision Fitness r2200hrt just goes "beep beep beep..."

My Vision Fitness r2200hrt...

My Vision Fitness r2200hrt just goes "beep beep beep..." when I turn it on and does not respond to pressing or holding any button. It just keeps beep, beep beeping.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Vision Fitness r2200hrt

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just started today. I have unplugged and replugged all connections.

12/11/2017
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi unfortunately it sounds like your console has shorted out, or you have a bad power supply.
Console are no longer available due to the age, but power supplies are. You can bring your power supply to any electronics store and have it tested.
What does one do with a machine that is mechanically fine when the console fails?
We throw out about 10 machines a week. Unfortunately there is no use for them.
J.T.
J.T., Technician