Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a mar recumbent bike me-709. The cable is slack

Customer Question
I have a mar...

I have a mar recumbent bike me-709. The cable is slack betwen the pedal assemblt and the control unit. how can i repair it??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Ihavve a ME-709 exercise bke. The cable s slack between the pedal unit abd tthe control unit. How can irrpair itt ??

Technician's Assistant: The Fitness Equipment Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

It went bad a month ago. Ipulled the handlle bar assembly and found the cable slack.thecontol unit was not working sig benson

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a hearing problem and the phone is useless. please send me info

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/9/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Chris Lindsey, Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

The cable for your bike has disconnected, correct?

If you are able to upload a picture, that would be great.

-Chris