Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Nordick Track Apex 4100i, in use, the belt stops…

Customer Question
I have a Nordick...

I have a Nordick Track Apex 4100i, in use, the belt stops abruptly. this doesn't seem to occur when my wife uses it.

Technician's Assistant: What Apex model do you have?

NTTL1890 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apex? What have you tried so far?

6 weeks. belt wasn't centered, actually seems to be at an angle. I have adjusted it and it is now somewhat centered, but still at a bit of an angle. It is centered on the two roller guides underneath the deck.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
12/10/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You mentioned that it doesn't happen to your wife which means it is something that you are doing while on the unit.

Are you both doing the same motion/work out?

Hellllo?

same answer I provided 4 days ago

If you are both performing the same work outs and it only happens to you then you would need someone there to view what you are doing differently from your wife and it would be doing that.

Nothing different Harry. Do you have any understanding of this equipment? If not, never mind and don’t charge my card one cent.