Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

When I turne it on, it doesn't work, Just keep beeping. It…

Customer Question
When I turne it...

When I turne it on, it doesn't work, Just keep beeping.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

It is Nordictack

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

Model # NTL07709.0 & Serial # AA020110323

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
12/10/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

of ours.

Unplug the power cord

Wait 10 minutes

Plug it back in and power on

Do you still have the issue?

Same problem.

How old is the machine?

Two years.

Please call Nordictrack at 1(###) ###-####to start the repair process on your treadmill.

I’m not satisfied with your response. If I have to call Nordictrack and if they are going to help me, Then you can not change me, so credit my credit card. Thanks.