Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My new norictrack treadmill just beeps 3 times when I press…

Customer Question
My new norictrack treadmill...

My new norictrack treadmill just beeps 3 times when I press any button. The display turns on and off when I turn the switch off and on. I have checked all my connections and they are fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

I just put it together. I haven't even used it yet. I have checked all connections. Tried different outlets to make sure it's getting power. I checked the motor bay to make sure every thing is connected underneath.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/9/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi do you have the safety key in place?