Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Proform 580 treadmill, incline sends 120VAC even when the…

Customer Question
Proform 580 treadmill, incline...

Proform 580 treadmill, incline sends 120VAC even when the rocker switch isn't engaged or connected to incline board, Why?

Technician's Assistant: What ProForm model do you have?

29766 Proform 580

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ProForm? What have you tried so far?

Simple trouble shooting, 30 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

The walking feels like it is skipping a beat so my wife says, I cant feel it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/8/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still looking for advice with this lift issue.

How old is the treadmill?

I bought it used, what would that matter, treadmill life isn't it based upon usage not years. I feel you have no helpful insights so please drop this question.

OK