Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My x7i Nordic track treadmill is resetting after a couple…

Customer Question
My x7i Nordic track...

My x7i Nordic track treadmill is resetting after a couple minutes. Also the screen is loading very slowly. You can see it scroll across.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic Track x7i incline treadmill

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Recently started. Opened up the case and verified connections to be solid to the display unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
12/4/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Please let me know

Other than checking connections, nothing. I’ll be running and with in a couple minutes it ask if I want to continue or reset. Then it will shut down that recipe. Happens multiple times before I give up. Has been intermittent till recently where sometimes it would work and others it would do as described above.

Thank you

Can you please disconnect the power to it, so unplug it from the power socket

Wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please

Thank you