Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We have put it together and it’s making a short out noise…

Customer Question
We have put it together...
We have put it together and it’s making a short out noise when you plug the sd card and it won’t turn on
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It’s still messing up and making a rapid ticking noise at the top behind the buttons and sd card I have checked all the connections for shortages cause that’s what it sounded like it was but that didn’t help. Do you know of anything else we could try?

Is it brand new?

Is it brand new?

It’s about a year old. A friend gave it to me and it worked fine when she had it and she barely used it and when I hooked it up it did that

Since it is under a year old, it is covered under warranty by Proform.

Please call 1-***-***-****