Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

It seems to go into resistence then all off a sudden it pops…

Customer Question
It seems to go...

It seems to go into resistence then all off a sudden it pops out. this not pleasant when you are the higher resistence level

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

It is not a sound it physically comes out of resistence to free wheel

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

It has never been servived as there is no where to get it done in lethbridge ab

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.