Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The belt does not move S/N: GG601R0007687. MODEL:

Customer Question
The belt does not...

The belt does not move S/N: GG601R0007687

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

MODEL: HRTL59215.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HRTL59215.0? What have you tried so far?

JUST TODAY. TRIED ADJUSTING BELT WITH ALLEN WRENCH AT THE END OF THE WALKWAY (CLOCKWISE)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

THE BOARD IS IN THE DEVICE HAS A RED LIGHT THAT STAYS ON

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me at(###) ###-#### My name is Rickie. the treadmill is a HR healthrider I purchased 2 years ago.Thanks
I pulled the cover off and when I power on the treadmill, insert the key and press the + key to increase the track speed, a LED (red) on the computer board continuously blinks and the track does not move.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.