Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Precor treadmill lights are on etc. But when hit start the…

Customer Question
Precor treadmill lights are...

Precor treadmill lights are on etc. But when hit start the treadmill does not start.

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your Precor equipment?

No screen problem. Just will not start when push start. it happened last night

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

I'm new here. not sure. think july what is the maintenance schedule

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.