Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a TC20 and we got the error code "H07" and it does…

Customer Question
I have a TC20...

I have a TC20 and we got the error code "H07" and it does not seem to be hooked up to power even though it is plugged in. I think we need a technician to come to our home.

Technician's Assistant: Is the error code still there after the machine is unplugged and restarted?

Yes it is

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

It has never been serviced

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you. I think we need someone to come and actually look at it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

we di

Remove the power cord

Wait 60 seconds

Plug it back in and power it on

That does not work

How old is the machine?