Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have an E0 error on my ts1305 treadmill. Ts1305fi. Just…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an E0 error on my ts1305 treadmill

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Ts1305fi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Just started now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Treadmill (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 60 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Hi, I tried that. Still says E0 on screen

Thanks, ***** ***** issue is the safety key sensor that has broken, this is what the error refers to and this needs to be replaced under the meter

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the treadmill to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thank you for your help

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.