Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a intrepid i300 treadmill and sometimes a E2 will…

Customer Question
I have a intrepid...

I have a intrepid i300 treadmill and sometimes a E2 will show up and quit while I am walking on it what does this mean?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Intrepid i300 is what it is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your I300? What have you tried so far?

When it does that I unplug it and start it up again and then it is fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The E2 error code is indicating that the console is not receiving any information from the reed switch or optic sensor.

It will likely soon fail and wont recover.

How old is the treadmill?

Please let me know

1 year

Ok, the warranty will be valid, I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you