Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a nordic track 400i and where does the safety clip…

Customer Question
I have a nordic...

I have a nordic track 400i and where does the safety clip hook into for it to run. Haven't used it in so long I forgot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

Nordic track 4000i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

The piece is inserted in the middle but the other clip end is hanging... where does it go?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Nordic track 4000i
11/29/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 7 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi one end sits on the machine, the other end clips tto your clothing in case you fall off it will shut down the machine