Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have an old skier and I need some replacement parts and…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old skier and I need some replacement parts and technical advice.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

I have the old wooden skier which has Achiever labeled on both sides I do not find a model or serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

My machine was messed up during a rellocation. I need the 2 pins that hold the adjustable front legs in position and my fly wheel belt is disconnected so I need to know how to reconnect it and the pulley to the machine. I expect some parts are missing so a manual would be helpful;

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Btw I think my machine is called the Pro Classic Skier

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.

What is the make/model of the machine?

Nordic Track Wooden skier called Achiever