Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Having problem with console voice keep coming in and out and…

Customer Question
Having problem with console...

Having problem with console voice keep coming in and out and mp3 will not play through console

Technician's Assistant: When did this screen problem start with your equipment?

About 2 months ago just getting back to problem it will not play profit cards

Technician's Assistant: When was it last serviced?

Nev

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Never been serviced

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
12/5/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.