Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The treadmill BELT has broken, is this something that can be…

Customer Question
The treadmill BELT has...

The treadmill BELT has broken, is this something that can be replaced or repaired

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

EPIC A35 T Sport

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

We have tried nothing as it just kinda broke and really can't use at all as you sink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think thats the only problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/28/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes this can be replaced, and you can purchase the belt from my link below

https://www.fitnessparts.com/product/epic-a35t-sport-eptl140120-treadmill-walking-belt/

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you