Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We moved my nordic Trac tread mill. We turned it on and ran…

Customer Question
We moved my nordic...

We moved my nordic Trac tread mill . We turned it on and ran it to see that it was ok. We moved it from N.C. to Mi. In the back of my truck wrapped in foam rubber and sheeted with plastic without incident. We got to Mi. And reassembled it , but it'll only turn on and then it drops power. What's up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

It's my son's so I don't know . I got to go look at it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

All we did was reassembled it and connected the quick attach clip to the power source

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I have until I go back and get some numbers off the unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/27/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.