Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Incline on A2750 not functioning. Stuck in middle incline.

Customer Question
Incline on A2750 not...

Incline on A2750 not functioning. Stuck in middle incline

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

NordicTrack A2750

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A2750? What have you tried so far?

Just moved. This is the initial attempt since unpacking. Many buttons not working. I unplugged one of the ribbon cables, so now the manual mode works. But then when I was testing inclines, it got stuck. I went in to calibration mode, and can hear the motor trying to change the incline, but nothing happens

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can hear the motor for the incline functioning, but nothing happens. I’ve tried recalibrating a few times.

How old is the treadmill?

6 yrs old

Unplug the power cord

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power on

Does it work now?

No. Same

What is your zip code and I will locate a local technician/shop?

14174

The closest repair shop is in Buffalo.

Is that far from you?

30 min.

Okay, they should be able to send someone to your house then.

Here is their information:

Fitness Equipment Service

22 Kings Trl, Buffalo, NY 14221

(###) ###-####/p>
Thank you.

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate as 5 stars then press submit