Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I need to take my Nordicktrack apart to haul to downstairs.

Customer Question
I need to take...

I need to take my Nordicktrack apart to haul to downstairs. Having all hardwood floors installed. How do I do this ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

I don't need to see a construction prof, We are moving it down to basement for storing during floor install. How do I take it apart to get through door and downstairs?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes just taking it apart to get downstairs, not taking the entire thing apart. We had a tech install it. commercial 2950 is the model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have my husband here waiting for instructions. can you email me dissassembly instructions or ??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

need help

Which model Norditrack do you have?

Commercial 2950

I am only able to find video on putting the machine together. Would watching that video help you with performing the reverse (taking it apart)?

I seen the video online we contacted nordic track and they recommended you so that we can solve this problem The video that I seen was on YouTube I'm not sure what video you're talking about

Yes, that was the same video.

Did you speak to them on the phone?

Useless for the most part. They send me to you, charge me, and still no real answer

Nordictrack would not send you to us.

Please call them at this number here: 1(###) ###-####/p>