Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

FF codd. Pro form 496120. Where looking to buy owner got…

Customer Question
Pro form 496120 Technician's...

Pro form 496120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your equipment? What have you tried so far?

Where looking to buy owner got from friend

Technician's Assistant: The Fitness Equipment Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

If not working no payment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.