Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We have a Proform 505 Treadmill that calibrates no problem…

Customer Question
We have a Proform 505...
We have a Proform 505 Treadmill that calibrates no problem up to 10. However, when trying to use it shows that it is inclining at 10 but actually only goes up to 7. Help.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

we still need help.
It is 1:33 am pst here. A call later in the morning after 8 a.m. would be AWESOME!

How old is the treadmill?

We bought it in March 2017
Proform will not respond. I have an extended warranty that I purchase but they won't help me until March 2018 when Proform's warranty is done.

That is actually good news because it is still under warranty from Proform and they can send out a technician to fix it for you.

Here is their information (they are closed today)

1-***-***-****

Available

Mon-Sat 6am-6pm MST.

That's why we are contacting you. They are not responding at all.

What do you mean they are not responding?

I have sent multiple emails requesting help. I get not response back. I have called many times and hold for as long as an hour. I told I have 9 minutes to wait then it gets to down 1 minute to wait, then I am told I have 9 minutes again to hold. It is a scam. I read reviews from other people that have experienced the same. There will be no help from Proform.

Every company will have negative reviews about them because usually only an angry customer will leave a review and not a happy one. Their company is not a scam and it is likely due to the holidays/black friday that they are backed up or maybe even having an issue with their line.

This was several months ago, no holidays. I tried repeatedly over a month to get in touch with them. I was just dealing with it not going all the way to 10 incline, but we thought we would try to solve the issue ourselves, so we are contacting you for help. Are you unable to help.

The problem is that it should be repaired by Proform so that there is no cost and your machine is fixed under warranty.

Did you call the number that I provided to you before or a different one?