Harry, Engineer
Experience:  IT at Justanswer
100894602

We have a Proform 505 Treadmill that calibrates no problem

Customer Question

We have a Proform 505 Treadmill that calibrates no problem up to 10. However, when trying to use it shows that it is inclining at 10 but actually only goes up to 7. Help.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we still need help.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is 1:33 am pst here. A call later in the morning after 8 a.m. would be AWESOME!
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

How old is the treadmill?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
We bought it in March 2017
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Proform will not respond. I have an extended warranty that I purchase but they won't help me until March 2018 when Proform's warranty is done.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

That is actually good news because it is still under warranty from Proform and they can send out a technician to fix it for you.

Here is their information (they are closed today)

1-***-***-****

Available

Mon-Sat 6am-6pm MST.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That's why we are contacting you. They are not responding at all.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

What do you mean they are not responding?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have sent multiple emails requesting help. I get not response back. I have called many times and hold for as long as an hour. I told I have 9 minutes to wait then it gets to down 1 minute to wait, then I am told I have 9 minutes again to hold. It is a scam. I read reviews from other people that have experienced the same. There will be no help from Proform.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Every company will have negative reviews about them because usually only an angry customer will leave a review and not a happy one. Their company is not a scam and it is likely due to the holidays/black friday that they are backed up or maybe even having an issue with their line.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This was several months ago, no holidays. I tried repeatedly over a month to get in touch with them. I was just dealing with it not going all the way to 10 incline, but we thought we would try to solve the issue ourselves, so we are contacting you for help. Are you unable to help.
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

The problem is that it should be repaired by Proform so that there is no cost and your machine is fixed under warranty.

Did you call the number that I provided to you before or a different one?