Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My belt makes too much noise. I think its the roller that…

Customer Question
My belt makes too...

My belt makes too much noise. I think its the roller that needs to be changed

Technician's Assistant: When did you first hear this sound?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: When was the equipment last serviced?

IDK. I bought it used like 2 months ago. they said they have been servicing it regularly, but I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It makes loud noises when running. its a nordick track 1500 commercial TM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have a Nordick Track C1500 commercial Treadmill. It makes noise when I start it. I bought it used from someone about 2 months ago. the problem started last week.

Are you looking to have someone repair it?

No I want to fix it myself, but I need your help in figuring out what could be the reason.The sound starts after about 15 minutes of using it. The belt is in the center, it is in good shape, it is well lubricated- which I did yesterday.

What does the noise sound like?