Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Norditrack ACT Pro is very difficult to pedal on 1. It seems…

Customer Question
Norditrack ACT Pro is...

Norditrack ACT Pro is very difficult to pedal on 1. It seems to adjust but becomes almost impossible at 10. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NordicTrack? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I had it. Maybe 6 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I am an engineer and can fix a lot of things

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
11/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.