Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

We got our cloud walker a fewdays ago and now having trouble…

Customer Question
We got our cloud...

We got our cloud walker a fewdays ago and now having trouble with the mode, it does not come on,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model#2409A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We changed the batteries, and tried it, still no mode.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.