Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have an older nordictrac treadmill that was bought for me…

Customer Question
Hi i have an...

Hi i have an older nordictrac treadmill that was bought for me about ten years ago and i need it repaired as i am disabled veteran and im mostly blind i need to have it repaired and will pay to have someone come to my home and fix it thank you

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Nordictrack viewpoint 3600 model number is ***** serial number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None im almost blind it just makes a humming noise and the screen is blank and the belt doesnt move

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats all thank u

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That problem could be the motor shorted, or other fairly major failures. But at least the treadmill shows signs of life still. It will, however, not necessarily be a cheap repair, so I advise you to ask for an estimate of repair charges before committing to servicing it.

Now, as to having it repaired, I would have to know where roughly, by town or city and state, you are located, please. With that information, I can refer you to several qualified repairers of treadmill equipment of the NordicTrac make and various models.

Let me know, in Reply To Expert, what your local town/city and state is, and I will give you the information you need in full.