Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The console on hrt r2250 keeps running continueously. Is…

Customer Question
The console on hrt...

The console on hrt r2250 keeps running continueously. Is there a reset button?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Age unknown, not near unit for id info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 weeks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago

To perform a reset: Hold down the Start button for 5 seconds and it will perform a reset.

Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!