Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Treadmill turns on and starts showing the machine is in use…

Customer Question
Treadmill turns on and...

Treadmill turns on and starts showing the machine is in use and program running however belt doesn't run even though display is logging distance

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Nordictrack Commercial 1750 model # NTL14114.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Happened suddenly, done several on off resets and checked tightness/movement ease of belt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to get it back running. bought extended warranty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/20/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 8 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi you need a new Motor control board.
You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com