Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a clicking sound in the 4600pt stairclimber and I am…

Customer Question
I have a clicking...

I have a clicking sound in the 4600pt stairclimber and I am wondering if the belts are causing this

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

4600PT not sure the age

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For awhile, I took of the covers and tried to tighten the alternator and it still persists

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

The larger of the 2 belts seems to be showing signs of cracking

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
11/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

Yes, this is a sign of the belts being worn.

What is your zip code and I can locate a tech in your area?

80228

I am not sure how far away these places are from you:

Fitness service & parts

4921 W 6th StGreeley, CO 80634

(###) ###-####/p>

Ameri-fit Fitness Equipment Repair

Lakewood, CO 80226

(###) ###-####/p>
Can I just replace the two belts myself

Absolutely!