Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a lifefitness elliptical that keeps restarting.

Customer Question
I have a lifefitness...

I have a lifefitness elliptical that keeps restarting. Sometimes before the program is selected. Sometimes now when the program is underway. Restarting almost makes it worse. It is intermittent.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lifefitness. Probably 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a couple of months. I have unplugged the machine. not sure what else can be done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do. It is a Lifefitness model X3. Software Ver. DGG7LF. Built on 09-OCT-2006
Hello?
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Now this is a joke. I want my money back. If you can't answer my question, just say so.