Exercise Equipment

Connect one-on-one with a verified exercise equipment technician who will answer your question

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician

More related answers
All exercise equipment technicians are VERIFIED
Pedal keeps slipping from time to time. Proform 5.0 ES.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Pedal keeps slipping from time to time JA: What's the brand/model of your equipment? Customer: Proform 5.0 ES JA: How long has this been going on with your ProForm? What have you tried so far? Custome… read more
We have the Nortictrack Commercial 400. The de. We have the
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
We have the NorticTrack Commercial 400. With the drive belt adjusted oat the lowest setting, It is extremely hard to pedal. … read more
I just bought my Nordictrack VR25 and moved it down some
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I just bought my Nordictrack VR25 and moved it down some stairs. The flywheel is making a noise and the resistance is much harder on the easiest setting than it was when I demo-ed it. Could I have mes… read more
When we turn the machine on it will run for 7 seconds then a
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
When we turn the machine on it will run for 7 seconds then a 3 will appear in the display window & it quits running. Model TX 5.0 RC … read more
I have a nordictrack treadmill, a really nice one, and I
I have a nordictrack treadmill, a really nice one, and I have only used it a handful of times. The speed on it isn't working properly. I will have it at a 3 and then it just slows down but still says … read more
I just was given a freemotion 370 training bike that is
J.T.
J.T., Technician
I just was given a freemotion 370 training bike that is almost brand new. The resistance is way to hard even on level one. How to I adjust it to lower? … read more
Sole E25 Elliptical jumps track. Two months, clean and
Pete, Senior Engineer
Sole E25 Elliptical jumps track. JA: How long has this been going on? Customer: Two months JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: clean and relube rails. Replaced bushings. JA: The equipme… read more
Have a Weslo Pursuit CT 3.8R, need to remove the belt to
John, Bachelor's Degree
Have a Weslo Pursuit CT 3.8R, need to remove the belt to replace flywheel, because pedal gear was stripped. have replacement part, but not clear how to loosen belt.… read more
I have a NordicTrack ACT elliptical and it is squeakiing.
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a NordicTrack ACT elliptical and it is squeakiing. It sounds like it is coming from beneath the pedals. It has a metal runner that slides over plastic wheels that have a texture or tread on the… read more
I have had the NordicTrack MTN 740 step machine for several
J.T.
J.T., Technician
I have had the NordicTrack MTN 740 step machine for several years, however I always felt there was a problem with the resistance. In order for the paddle feet to stay up & support my weight while step… read more
I have a proform club vtp bike. Console seems to work except
J.T.
J.T., Technician
I have a proform club vtp bike. Console seems to work except for setting pace/resistance. I've unplugged wire harness and re plugged in per the manual. What else can I try?… read more
Have a Nordi Trac 728 recumbent exercise bike. Starting "creaking",
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Have a Nordi Trac 728 recumbent exercise bike. Starting "creaking", then "skipping" then total shut down, no resistance, the pedals turn but doesn't turn the flywheel. Do know what part that is?… read more
I have a 15.5s elliptical. Control panel works fine, motor
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a 15.5s elliptical. Control panel works fine, motor works to change speeds (I can see the cable moving in and out of gearbox when I raise and lower the speed setting) but the speed doesn't chan… read more
I have a Proform 185 U, pt# XXXXX purchased at Sears.
Stevebuckley2
Stevebuckley2, Associate Degree
I have a Proform 185 U, pt# XXXXX purchased at Sears. The bike has seen very little use. Now that I need to use it I have a problem. It will pedal great backwards, no noise, nice and smooth. But only … read more
My newly assembled Schwinn 150s flywheel appears stuck
Stevebuckley2
Stevebuckley2, Associate Degree
My newly assembled Schwinn 150's flywheel appears stuck. Substantial pressure on the pedals only causes the flywheel to rotate minimally, and there's a grinding noise, suggestive of the magnet adherin… read more
I am having trouble getting the elliptical to work with the
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I am having trouble getting the elliptical to work with the new belt. The old one kept coming off so I replaced it. I'm not sure I did it right. When I get on the machine I feel like I'm swinging back… read more
I need to replace the crank on my Nordic Track SL700. I have
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I need to replace the crank on my Nordic Track SL700. I have the pedals and cover off but cannot see how to remove the crank from the pulley. Are instructions available? Do I need a gear puller? If so… read more
Have a proform 390e elliptical from sears...good quality machine.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Have a proform 390e elliptical from sears...good quality machine. However, currently having a belt issue. When moving forward, the belt stays aligned, but if you peddle backwards, the belt shifts off … read more