Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The bungee cord on my preform 400r rower has broken, I have…

Customer Question
The bungee cord on...

The bungee cord on my preform 400r rower has broken, I have a replacement cord but need instruction on how cord is fed on/through rollers. Look forward to your help.Thanks. Steve.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Preform 400r rower about 2 1/2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The main bungee cord snapped yesterday without any warning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i need to know how to thread the new cord please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
11/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.